How does it work? The process is easy:
1. In the month of October 2020, spend $300 on discretionary purchases at any local Haines businesses. For this program, “discretionary” is defined as things other than necessities such as groceries, fuel, utilities, and gasoline. A detailed description of eligible purchases can be found at haineschamber.org & hainesedc.org.
2. Complete application on the backside of this paper.
3. Submit application online at haineschamber.org, hainesedc.org or drop off in a sealed envelope at the Chamber office (Gateway Building Suite #14). Only the first 200 submitted applications will be eligible!
4. The Haines Chamber will issue $100 in gift certificates on behalf of the first 200 applicants to a business selected from list of participating merchants.
5. Gift certificate(s) must be redeemed by December 31, 2020.
Your participation helps stimulate $80,000 in local discretionary spending. When we choose Haines, together we thrive!
for local discretionary purchases after spending $300 in